Announce Your Engagement, Wedding, New Baby on Patch
Unlike a traditional newspaper, posting an exciting announcement on Patch doesn't cost a dime, and anybody can do it. Whether your child received a scholarship or you just got married, Patch readers want to hear about it.
Between all the local weddings, engagements, births and so much more, there's just too much news for Port Washington-Saukville Patch to keep up with. However, that's where you come in.
It's called Patch's Announcements section, and posting one is totally free and really easy. Announcements are like user-submitted articles on Patch with everything from a space to include photos to the ability to link to other websites.
Recently, user Jennifer Huettl posted two announcements about upcoming groups, including: Adult Soccer Leagues Are Coming to Port Washington! and Summer Tennis Program Coming to Port Washington.
Sharing your message like she did is easy, just follow these steps:
- Log in to Patch
- Under the "News" tab, click on "Announcements"
- Once on the announcement page, locate the "Add An Announcement" link located in the top right-hand corner of the page
- Fill in the required fields and add any photos, videos and links, and then click on the "Post My Announcement" link at the bottom of the page.
- You're good to go. Be sure to spread the word about your announcement on Facebook and Twitter!
Announcements are also a great way to spread other news as well. Patch readers can also post free announcements for:
- School accomplishments such as honor roll, scholarships and graduations
- Lost and found notices such as lost property or pets
- Promotions at a company or organization
- Thank yous from people, businesses or organizations
- Finding volunteers around town
Just remember, our Terms of Service state that announcements should be for personal use and not for advertising.
So what are you waiting for? Let's work together to make Port Washington-Saukville Patch chock-full of useful information. To post an announcement, CLICK HERE.
And while we certainly don't want to beat a dead horse here, we'd also like to remind you that posting events in our community calendar is also free. To post an event, CLICK HERE.