Construction Woes? Air Your Concerns at Public Meeting
The city of Port Washington is holding a public information meeting for projects planned in 2013.
The city of Port Washington is holding a public information meeting for residents who may be impacted by planned construction projects in 2013.
The meeting will last from 5 to 6 p.m. Tuesday and Port Washington City Hall. Any one who cannot make it can submit questions or concerns to City Engineer Rob Vanden Noven via e-mail or by calling 262-268-4267.
The resurfacing of following streets in 2013 will be discussed at the meeting:
- Parkway Drive, from East Norport Drive to the dead end;
- Parkway Drive, from Jacque Lane to Parknoll Lane;
- Parknoll Lane, from Seven Hills Road to Jacque Lane;
- Parknoll Court;
- Westport Drive, from Cedar Drive to West Portview Drive and south of Second Avenue;
- Cedar Drive, the entire length;
- Cedar Court;
- Sumac Court;
- Oak Court;
- Elm Court;
- and Willow Court.