Most Popular: The Flaw in Gun Laws is its Far Too Restrictive
Patch area residents submit their opinions on a daily basis, and this roundup shows you the most popular reads, including talk about gun control, an analysis of Clay Matthews sacks and discussion on the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
You can join by following this link and clicking "Post on Patch." But, if you're not ready to write — then catch up on this week's most popular reads:
- Gun control: Recently, state rep. Tamara Grigsby (D-Milwaukee) issued a response about gun control laws, but blogger Matt Stevens says he only agrees with her on one point — that the gun laws are flawed — but not for the same reasons. Read his open response to Grigsby's Call for Gun Control.
- Political motives? While this nonprofit claims to be about reducing violence in society,blogger Matt Stevens wonders whether Wisconsin Anti-Violence Effort (WAVE) has other motives.
- On Mitt Romney: Blogger Jason Patzfahl dishes on his exclusive (and revealing) interview with Mitt Romney.
- Football time: Are you ready for Packers season? Read blogger Andy Tisdel's sports update, for which he watched every Clay Matthews sack and graded all of them.
- Human rights: Are you aware of the existence of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights? Have you ever read it? Blogger Brian Carlson gives you your chance.