While many people will spend Christmas Eve and Christmas Day huddled around the tree, opening gifts and spending quality time with loved ones — that's not how everyone spends the holiday.
If you're looking for somewhere to dine out or need to pick up last-minute supplies in the area, have no fear: here's a roundup of some of the local places open for business during the holiday.
- Java Dock Cafe is open on Christmas Eve from 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. and closed Christmas Day.
- Sentry Foods Stores is open 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. Christmas Eve, and 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Christmas Day.
- Pick 'n Save is open until 5 p.m. on Christmas Eve and closed on Christmas Day.
- Piggly Wiggly Supermarket open from 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. and closed on Christmas Day.
- The Chocolate Chisel closing at 5 p.m. Christmas Eve and closed Christmas Day as well as the day after. Stop in after the holiday for a discount on Christmas chocolate!
- Tellos Grill & Cafe open from 6 a.m. to 1 p.m. Christmas Eve, and closed on Christmas Day.
- Beanies Mexican Restaurant is open 11 to 7 p.m. Christmas Eve and closed on Christmas Day.
Do you know of another local business that's open for the holiday, but not on this list? Add it in the comments.