Looking for some special items for the Thanksgiving table? Check out Port Washington Winter Farmers’ Market.
Held indoors at the First Congregational Church, the Winter Farmers’ Market provides a warm venue for visitors and locals alike to shop directly from local farmers and artisans.
Products offered include a wide range, from produce to eggs, beef, pastries and canned goods. There’s also chocolate, candy, and other sweet treats, too.
This week’s Farmers’ Market features music from Native American flute player Waybe Brogleman.
Local vendors include:
- Trust Local Foods – delivering locally and organically produced foods from trusted sources
- Wellspring CSA – a CSA that brings fresh produce from their certified organic farm
- MMB’s BBQ & Catering – a local family sharing their tasty barbeque traditions
- Chocolate Chisel- a local chocolate kitchen with lots of holiday goodies
- Aleka’s Kitchen – gourmet pastries and authentic Greek dishes
- Produce with Purpose – fresh produce from a sustainable vegetable micro farm
- Ice Age Naturals – local family farm offering pastured meats
- PortFish, Ltd – yellow perch, herbs, and information on aquaponics
- Sandy Yang – delicious local produce
- Busse’s Orchard – fresh apples and apple products
- Rick Stevens – kettle corn
- Rick Harris – local honey
- Dawn Anderson – kiwanis nuts
- also available – a variety of jams, syrups, bread, and sorghum items
The Winter Farmers’ Market has a Facebook page for more information.