Give back and make a difference in your community. The Volunteer Center of Ozaukee County matches everyone to their perfect volunteer experience. We work with 60+ community agencies helping them find volunteers to help them serve. Go to www.volunteerozaukee.org to see over 500 volunteer opportunities.
Every week we highlight 5 volunteer opportunities:
- MPTV Fundraiser – Be on TV answering calls for on-air membership drive - MPTV
- Hotline Helper - Caring listeners for crisis line, training provided – COPE Services
- Mel’s Pig Roast, 9/29 – Help at event that supports our community – Volunteer Center
- Visitor Center – Greet guests & provide information - Cedarburg Chamber of Commerce
- Life Ride – Drive cancer patients to treatment related appts. – American Cancer Society
For these volunteer opportunities and more go to www.volunteerozaukee.org