Give back and make a difference in your community. The Volunteer Center of Ozaukee County matches everyone to their perfect volunteer experience. We work with 60+ community agencies helping them find volunteers to help them serve. Go to www.volunteerozaukee.org to see over 500 volunteer opportunities.
Every week we highlight 5 volunteer opportunities:
- Catch a Ride – Drive local seniors on errands, to appointments – Interfaith Caregivers
- Marketing – Use your skills to make our event great – Gathering on the Green
- Librarian – Organize resources & create a check-out system – Adult Literacy Center
- Braille Dept. Asst. – Help our Braille Dept. run efficiently – Audio & Braille Literacy
- Music Magic – Share your talent & bring joy to our patients - Heartland Hospice
For these volunteer opportunities and more go to www.volunteerozaukee.org