Beanies is a fun Mexican restaurant on Grand Avenue, just off the waterfront. It features authentic Mexican cooking as well as Tex-Mex favorites such as belly buster burritos and fish tacos. Sit in one of the swings at the bar and enjoy a Grande 16oz. Margarita in the shade of the big tree.
- Hours: Sun, 11am - 8pm; Mon - Thu, 11am - 9pm; Fri - Sat, 11am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a street-level door.
- Founding Date: 1989
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Menu link: beaniesmexican.com/menu.htm
- Specialties: Beanies specializes in Mexican and Tex-Mex food.
- Parking: On-street: free
- What makes this community special?: Port Washington is a historic town that was selected as one of America's "main street" towns.
- Cuisine: Mexican, Tex-Mex
- Signature dishes: Grilled fish tacos, cochinita pibil (a shredded pork dish), and the belly buster burrito
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 30
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun