Founded in 1882 as N.W. Harris Company, Harris Bank is a Chicago-based financial institution. A wide variety of services are available, from basics such as checking and savings accounts to loans and mortgages. Investment advice is also available through Harris.
Business banking is also available.
- Hours: Monday thru Thursday: 9:00am to 5:00pm Friday: 9:00am to 6:00pm Saturday: 9:00am to 12:00pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a street level door.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Asset management, Credit and loan Counseling service, Financial advice, Financing, Investment banking, Mortgage brokerage
- Type: Business, Personal
- Products and services (banks and currency services): Auto loans, Business loans, Checking accounts, Credit cards, Home equity, IRAs, Insurance, Money orders, Mortgages
- Features: ATM, Drive-up window, Teller service