Immaculate Conception Parish
Immaculate Conception Parish began as a small stone church built in 1858, but the congregation soon expanded enough to create the need for a larger church. The structure that the parish now calls home has stood since 1875, and offers room for more than 400 in the congregation. The church is part of the Arhidiocese of Milwaukee.
- Hours: Services: Tue, 8:30am; Thu, 8:30am; Fri, 8:30am; Sat, 5pm.; Sun, 8:30am.
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Denomination: Catholic