The Port Hotel is an institution in Port Washington. The building is more than 100 years old, and a hotel has occupied the space for most of that time. In 2005, the current owners renovated the building to accommodate 10 hotel rooms. All the rooms have full size beds and gas fireplaces. The larger rooms have a jacuzzi bathtub. The hotel offers Wi-Fi access, and breakfast can be enjoyed in your room.
The restaurant has been in operation since 1973, and in that time has garnered a reputation, and awards, in Port Washington. It offers fine dining with a cuisine focused on tender, juicy steaks.
- Hours: Brunch: Sun, 10am - 2pm; Lunch: Mon - Fri, 11:30am - 2pm; Dinner: Mon - Fri, 5pm - 10pm; Sat, 4:30pm - 10pm; Sun, 4:30pm - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp for access to the restaurant but there is no elevator to the upper floors of the hotel.
- Founding Date: 2005
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Menu link: theporthotel.com/menu-elegant-dining.htm
- Specialties: American cuisine, steaks, prime rib
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Port Washington is a historic town, chosen to be part of the Main Street American program, as well as hosting many festivals and fun events.
- Cuisine: American, Steak House
- Signature dishes: The Port Hotel restaurant specializes in excellent steaks, and in particular prime rib.
- Price level: $$$
- Reservations: Suggested
- Features: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Elegant, Fine dining, Romantic
- Facilities: ATMs/banks, Bars, Meeting rooms, Restaurants
- Discounts: Corporate
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Number of rooms: 10
- Level: Luxury/upscale
- Services: Reservations
- Pets allowed: No