Port Washington State Bank
Founded at its present site more than 100 years ago, Port Washington State Bank serves the Ozaukee Country area. Banking services include checking and savings accounts and safety deposit boxes. Personal and business accounts are available as are loans, CDs, IRAs and mortgages.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 9am - 5pm; Fri, 9am - 6pm; Sat, 8am - 12pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There is a street-level door.
- Founding Date: 1899
- Parking: On-street: free
- Services: Credit and loan Counseling service, Financial advice, Financing
- Type: Business, Personal
- Products and services (banks and currency services): Auto loans, Business loans, Checking accounts, Credit cards, Insurance, Mortgages, Safe-deposit boxes, Savings accounts & CDs
- Features: ATM, Drive-up window, Teller service