Editor's note: Information taken from a press release from the Saukville Chamber of Commerce.
The Saukville Chamber of Commerce is proud to sponsor a marketing series focusing primarily on using today’s technology to promote business. We understand that social media and other web-based strategies can be very effective in increasing sales, but can also be confusing and overwhelming. To help our members understand and benefit from these fabulous, free marketing tools, we have partnered with Vertz Marketing to present a series of seven sessions focused on topics such as Facebook for Business; Foursquare, Twitter and Pinterest; Website Search Engine Optimization and Google+; Permission Based Email Marketing and more!
Because we feel so strongly about the benefits these courses will provide and are interested in the overall prosperity of our area, the chamber has decided to offer these courses to non-members as well. Cost per session for non-members will be $15 or attend all seven sessions for only $75. However, the best option would be to join the Saukville Chamber and attend the sessions absolutely free as a value-added benefit to chamber membership!
See the attached PDF, or contact the chamber office at 262.268.1970 or email@example.com for further information.
- September session: Intro to Facebook
- October session: Advance Facebook for Business
- November session: Foursquare, Twitter, Pinterest — What do I need this for?
- January session: Blog marketing
- February session: Web Search Engine Optimization Marketing & Google+
- March session: Permission Based E-mail Marketing and Text Messaging Technology
- April session: Best Practices in Print Marketing